Your business means everything to you. What was once nothing more than an idea is now a highly-respected company with loyal clients, a strong leadership team, and employees who wake up each morning looking forward to coming to work. And you want nothing more than to continue that streak of success for many years to come, which is why you may have started looking into partnering with a business and corporate law attorney.
While your company’s future is bright, the reality is that complex legal disputes and business dealings gone awry can happen to even the most well-intentioned business owners and threaten everything they’ve worked hard to build. Having an attorney in your corner lets you focus on what you do best while your attorney handles potential issues with as little intrusion into your affairs as possible.
How Christman Attorneys Can Help as a Business and Corporate Law Attorney
We understand that litigation can be expensive and time-consuming — especially when you have a business to protect. Our law firm handles various complex business issues for our corporate clients, and our focus is to protect our clients’ rights while preserving their valuable resources and time.
Here are a few of the areas where we have historically advocated for clients –
- Business torts — These can include claims for misrepresentation and fraud, deceptive trade practices, tortious interference with contractual relationships, trade secret misappropriation, breach of fiduciary relationships, and more.
- Non-competes and confidentiality agreements — We have extensive experience drafting, reviewing, revising, enforcing, and/or defending non-compete/non-competition agreements for all types of employment relationships.
- Commercial disputes — Commercial disputes may include complex issues such as breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, civil conspiracy, partnership dissolution, and shareholder rights.
- Corporate/General Counsel — We protect investors and ensure corporate operations run smoothly. We advise our clients from the initial stages of their business, including entity selection, and have experience in drafting, negotiating, and enforcing contracts from business acquisition and sales to licensing and insurance.
- Partnerships and LLCs — Every successful business venture comes down to asking one important question: What do you want to accomplish? We work to protect you and your interests every step of the way. We truly understand there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution to forming a business. That’s why we will customize solutions to meet your exact needs.
The bottom line is we want your business to succeed and work hard to staunchly defend your rights.
Please call Christman Attorneys, PLLC, for your legal needs today!
Please consult an attorney for advice about your situation. The material on this website and in this or any blog article we publish are for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. The attorneys at Christman Attorneys, PLLC, believe in tailoring legal advice and solutions to your circumstances.
We have an unwavering commitment to helping our clients at each stage of their legal situation.