There’s no shortage of Dallas business law firms, as you’ve likely already seen for yourself. Very few business law firms in Dallas, TX, are consistently ranked as one of the best – but Christman | Daniell Attorneys is one of those firms. We have an extensive understanding of business law. As well as a great deal of experience handling a wide range of complex business issues. These include business torts, entity formations, buy/sell agreements and many others.
Our Business Law Services
There are many reasons why you will want to consider Christman | Daniell Attorneys when choosing amongst Dallas business law firms. We know how involved and time-consuming any sort of legal matter can be on a business. We also know how important it is to protect your business and its reputation. One thing that separates us from other business law firms is our depth of ise. We can help identify potential issues and minimize risk, in addition to helping you maintain critical business relationships. Here’s just a quick look at some of the services we offer.
- Entity Formation – There aren’t many business law firms in Dallas TX that can handle complex business issues as well as Christman | Daniell Attorneys. Our firm can assist with setting up Partnerships, Corporations, LLC’s, and non-profit organizations. We ensure integrity through all stages of a company’s development and advise our clients on the appropriate entity structure to meet their goals.
- Corporate counsel – We have a vast array of experience in providing guidance and oversight during the establishment and operation of both for-profit and non-profit entities. Our experienced attorneys advise on matters from internal governance to employer/employee disputes.
- Business Litigation – Our attorneys enforce and defend business interests in legal disputes involving claims of fraud, misrepresentations, deceptive trade practices, breach of fiduciary duties, and breach of contract.
- Commercial disputes – Our attorneys are experienced in handling lawsuits based on commercial activity related to buying and/or selling business interests, breach of contract, shareholders/member disputes, trade secrets, dissolution of partnerships, and much more.
- Non-compete/confidentiality – Protecting your business and financial interest is vital. Our attorneys are experience in drafting and enforcing employment contracts, non-compete clauses, non-solicitation clauses, and confidentiality agreements.